SOURCE was founded in 1990 by Yoki Gill and Daniel Benoziliyo as a single sewing machine operation in a one bedroom apartment. Today, SOURCE by NAOT is a worldwide company employing more than 250 people in a 75,000 square foot facility in Tirat Carmel, Israel.
All SOURCE by NAOT sandals are handmade to last by people with passion, people who put their personal touch on every product they make.
SOURCE by NAOT is committed to satisfying the genuine needs of those who inhabit the outdoors by bringing innovative, functional, and long-lasting gear to the marketplace.
Free your feet and follow your heart…
Source Technical Information
- Sandals are constructed with a triple layer sole, which provides cushioning and shock absorption without compromising support
- A.R.T™ (Advanced Rubber Technology) is used – three different rubber formulations originally developed at SOURCE are used to ensure the highest performance, combined with exceptional grip in all directions and on all surfaces
- Soft, tubular, Polypropylene webbing dries twice as fast as other commonly used strapping materials; hook and loop ends have an EdgeLocker™ which prevents the hook and loop closure from opening while adventuring
- The Green Dot™ warranty – within two years of the date of purchase, under normal wear and tear in an outdoor environment, any defects in the sandal will result in a replacement as long as the green dot is still present
- Each pair comes with a nylon, water resistant, Eco Logic Carry Bag; perfect for clean, easy packing when your sandals are wet or dirty
Source® Trademarked Systems
This extra feature prevents the hook and loop closure from opening while you are adventuring. It is that extra component that adds security and enables you to go your hardest at your activity with peace of mind.
Sandals featuring this system have one continuous strap that, once adjusted, provides the perfect snug fit on any foot. OneStrap™ also allows for on the move adjustment, so you can loosen or tighten the sandal to accommodate the activity. Once adjusted for your foot, this sandal feels like it is a part of you…the optimum in comfort.
Wide eyelets in the sole allow for the single strap to slide through as you adjust it.